Why & How to Hire Dedicated PHP Developer
1. The Need for a PHP Developer
When you need to create a website, there are several ways you can go about it. If you are looking for open-source web technology, then one of the best solutions is to use PHP. It is a scripting language for website development as well as web app development. It works on the server-side and it can be used for using both static as well as dynamic websites. The websites or apps built using PHP offer robust performance at low costs, which is the reason PHP is so popular.
2. Who is a Dedicated PHP Developer
When a PHP development company takes up a job that involves the development of a PHP based website or app, it allocates those developers who are available at that point of time. From time to time, those PHP programmers might need to work on other projects too, so depending on the state of development, other developers might be bought in. But if you want a certain individual or a particular team to work on your project exclusively, you are said to be hiring a full time dedicated PHP developer.
3. Why Hire a Dedicated PHP Developer?
When you want to Hire PHP developer you get three distinct advantages if you hire a dedicated PHP developer. When you onboard a full-time employee you have to provide workspace and ensure training for the employee. But if you hire someone from a PHP development company, you almost get the benefit of a plug and play model, and the person is ready to start from Day 1. Also, the costs of hiring, training, and retaining a permanent employee are much higher compared to when you hire PHP developer. Finally, you get complete control over the development cycle when you hire a dedicated person for your job.
Read Related – PHP Trends: 5 Best Framework For Web Development
4. How to Hire a Dedicated PHP Developer
There are a large number of individual PHP developers and PHP development companies who are willing to provide services on hire. While selecting one from among them, you need to keep these three points in mind:
- The website or the app would be an integral part of your business. The developer you choose should also have the business sense to understand the purpose of the website.
- You must not only look at technical expertise but also enquire about the depth of the developer’s experience.
- You must decide on what type and frequency of communication with the developer suits you, and select a developer who is willing to and comfortable with that style of communication.